If you are starting a small business, you may have a number of questions concerning the proper organization form for your business’s needs. What are the advantages of incorporating your small business? What should be included in a partnership agreement? How is a sole proprietor taxed? Whether you need advice on choosing the right business organization form, or would like assistance getting your new sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or limited liability company (LLC) up and running — including the drafting and filing of all necessary formation documents — as experienced small business attorneys we can provide key assistance with your new business venture. At each step of the business start-up process, Thornton Koller will work to ensure that all legal bases are covered, and that your new business has the best possible chance for success.
How a Small Business Attorney Can Help
No matter what type of business organization/start-up issue you face, Thornton Koller’s attorneys can help you find the right solution for your new business, and can help you take all necessary actions to get your business’s doors open, including:
- Describing the different business organization forms available to your new business (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, etc.);
- Explaining all tax, business liability, management, and start-up cost issues relevant to each business organization form;
- Helping you consider all factors and choose the right business organization form to meet your new business’s needs;
- Drafting all necessary partnership agreements (for new partnerships); articles of incorporation and bylaws (for new corporations); articles of
- organization and operating agreements (for new LLCs);
- Drafting and filing all government registration documents necessary for your new business, including fictitious business name registration;
- Drafting all necessary tax forms to get your new sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC up and running;
- Securing all necessary business start-up permits and licenses from local, state, and federal government.
If you are searching for the right business organization form to meet your new business’s needs, please contact attorney Charles Koller at Thornton Koller at 760-688-0600, and we will provide you with a free consultation.